2020 Guided Tour Ticket Reservation
For the summer of 2020 we proudly offer an exterior walking tour of historic Ringlingville to learn about the vibrant circus heritage of the State of Wisconsin including a visit to The Deppe wagon pavilion, to enjoy the largest collection of circus wagons in the world.
*****To protect your safety and ours, face masks are required for all guests and staff at our historic sites and museums.*****
*****Advance paid reservations must be made by calling 608-356-8341. *****
Tours will be offered Monday through Friday from July 1 through October 31 at:
- 2:00 pm
This will be a walking tour so comfortable shoes should be worn and it is about a half a mile round trip so plan accordingly. No mobility assist will be available. Cost will be $15.95 for adults (11+) and $9.95 kids (5-11)
- Reservations and prepayment for walking tours are required to visit Circus World or any historic sites*
- All events and programs will have a limited capacity of up to 10 guests to ensure social distancing guidelines are properly followed, keeping the safety of employees and guests as the top priority
- Guests and staff will be asked to adhere to proper social distancing regulations
- Disposable masks will be available for purchase on-site for $1.00
- Plan to arrive 10 mins before your tour time to utilize the restroom facilities
Circus World Museum Store
550 Water Street, Baraboo -608-356-8341
July 1 – October 31
Monday – Friday
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Open for in-person shopping with capacity restrictions and enforced social distancing guidelines.
Visit our online store at circusworldbaraboo.org to browse our merchandise 24/7.